Along with our clients’ legal and financial advisors, The Myerson Agency provides comprehensive planning advice and funding techniques to help our clients accomplish their estate planning goals, including
- Creation, development and implementation of their philosophical plan for transfer of their wealth, whether to future generations, their foundation, or other charitable causes.
- Avoiding probate.
- Asset protection from lawsuits, divorce and judgments.
- Maximum wealth transfer between generations as deemed appropriate.
- Minimization of tax consequences associated with gift and estate taxes through the recommendation (where appropriate) of
- Annual Gifting and Life-time gifting techniques.
- Living Trusts and pour-over wills.
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts.
- Q-TIP Trusts.
- Grantor or Charitable Trusts.
With his background as a CPA and his sensitivity to his clients’ personal goals and objectives, Richard Myerson helps his clients understand the legal and financial Estate Planning road map, and takes the mystery out of the process.